You directly provide “Art & The World” with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a form or write on any message board, comment, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
“Art & The World” collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you access to your account.
- Email you with special offers we think you might like.
If you agree, “Art & The World” may share your data with our partner companies so that they may contact you on our behalf.
How do we store your data?
“Art & The World” securely stores your data. You can delete all of your data on your “Art & The World” account page.
Marketing “Art & The World” would like to send you information about events of ours that we think you might like, and possibly those of our partner companies.
You have the right at any time to stop “Art & The World” from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partner companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may always opt out by deleting your account.
What are your data protection rights?
“Art & The World” would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request “Art & The World” for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that “Art & The World” correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request “Art & The World” to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that “Art & The World” erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that “Art & The World” restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to “Art & The World”‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that “Art & The World” transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality: “Art & The World” uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that “Art & The World” has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can contact “Art & The World” here.